How to Use a Free Cash Bonus to Your Advantage
A free cash casino bonus is an excellent tool that you can use to your advantage in numerous ways. You can try your hand at a new title introduced to a casino you don't usually frequent, or you can even try out something new in an old favorite venue without spending any of your own money. Here is everything you need to know about getting free cash from an online gambling venue.
Why Do Casinos Give Away Free Cash?
If you've spent much time watching television or even listening to the radio, then you know how frequent advertisements are and the impact they can have on your day. Unlike soap manufacturers and restaurants, online casinos typically do not market themselves in this manner. Instead, they create exciting promotions designed to get people excited and bring them in the virtual doors. This is exactly why free cash promos exist, and the more you can take advantage of, the better.
Types of Casino Bonuses for New Players
If you are brand new to a specific venue, there are three main types of casino bonus offers you might find. In each case, there is no deposit required for you to win real money.
- Free Cash - This is often the most flexible of all the various offers since you gain access to a set amount of money between $5 and $50 to use on all your favorites. In some cases, there may be restrictions on what you can play, but you should have a nice selection available to you. There is usually no deposit required for new players to take advantage of this.
- Free Spins - Slots players often prefer the free spins rather than the free cash. This way, they can try a new slot or an old favorite without having to spend a single dime. This is one of the most common casino bonus options out there, and in many cases, it is even more popular than free cash.
- Free Time - Though it is much rarer than the other two options, free time allows you to rack up as much winnings as you can during a specific timeframe, which is normally around an hour. Just open the site, get your free balance and start placing bets (only in casino use not sports).
Every one of these options has terms and conditions associated with it, and of these, the wagering and/or playthrough requirements are the most important. These state that you must place wagers that are collectively valued at a specific number - often 20x to 50x the value of your bonus plus anything you win - before you can cash out those winnings or the free cash provided to you by the casino.
Promos for Existing Players
Existing players - people who already have accounts - can also get their hands on some exciting promos.
- Deposit Match Bonus - With this sort of offer, the venue will match the value of your deposit up to a certain dollar amount to help you boost your bankroll. For example, if the promo is a double deposit match up to $250 and you choose to deposit $500, you will have a total of $750 in your bankroll - your $500 and the maximum deposit match allowed by the terms of the offer from the casino, which is $250.
- Loyalty Promo - Loyalty offers vary as far as value and type is concerned. Sometimes you will receive a tiered deposit bonus with each consecutive bonus subjected to a higher and higher match, and in other cases you may receive a specific amount of free cash with your next two, three, or more deposits.
Games to Play with Free Cash
Once you've claimed your casino bonus, you might find yourself wondering what you should do with it. Titles that offer you even-money bets or a very low house edge will allow you to get the most out of your bankroll, and those with a higher house edge provide you with the opportunity to win a great deal all at once. Roulette, for example, can suit both requirements based on the type of bet you play. Slots are a bit riskier since you never really know when you'll hit the jackpot. Ideally, you should find something you enjoy. Having said that games, like slots, will count towards 100% of your wagering requirement, whereas games like blackjack will count for 20% or less due to the lower house edge.
4 Tips on Finding the Perfect Casino
There's much more to finding the best online gambling venue than simply finding a place to play a game online. You should also consider criteria such as:
- Funding Options - There's nothing worse than finding a casino you love and snagging your free cash only to realize that you can't use your favorite mobile wallet or credit card to make a deposit when you're ready. Look at the funding options long before you make an account.
- Title Selection and Variations - If you prefer poker but a venue you're visiting seems to favor slots, or if the variants of poker you love aren't even available, you may want to look elsewhere.
- Bonus Terms and Conditions - New and existing account holders will find that there are terms and conditions associated with any promotion they accept, and of these, playthrough requirements can be the most difficult to meet. Find a venue that makes the playthrough requirements manageable so that you can cash out your winnings sooner rather than later.
- Customer Service - If you have an issue with a deposit, a withdrawal, claiming your free cash casino bonus, or even installing the client, it's nice if the customer service agents are friendly and available around the clock. When service is too limited, this can be problematic.
- Software - Finally, you should check to make sure that the software driving the venue is of high quality - and that it is fair and safe. Some of the best options include Microgaming, Playtech, and NetEnt among others,
There's nothing better than getting your hands on free cash that you can use at your favorite gambling venues, but it's important to understand the terms and conditions associated with it - and to make sure that the casino you choose has plenty to offer. Above all else, it should be a fun and exciting experience overall.